Protection DetailAn intensive deep clean suited for vehicles that receive regular care and require no paintwork correction. Perfect pre-winter to protect your car against the elements.
This comprehensive ‘deep-clean’ is the foundation of detailing. Stripping back surface contaminants, nourishing the paintwork and protecting all exterior aspects of the car against the elements.
- Alloy wheels cleaned; front facing, behind-spokes and inner-rim
- Wheel arches flushed, door shuts cleaned
- Extensive wash process using the two bucket system and pH neutral shampoo/foam
- Tar deposits and iron rich/metallic contaminants chemically treated
- Remaining surface contaminants removed with a claybar; leaving a slick, glass-like finish
- Vehicle rinsed and dried with plush, ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Blown dry to remove trapped water and eliminate drips
- Dual Action Polisher used to lightly polish and glaze exterior body; cleans, polishes and nourishes the paint to form an ideal base for a wax
- Single layer of synthetic paint sealant and/or carnauba wax applied (double-up for winter!)
- Alloy wheels sealed with anti-corrosion sealant to protect against road salts and brake dust build-up
- Trim/britework/tyres dressed and protected as necessary including tailpipes
- Glass cleaned throughout
Time taken: 5-7 hours
- * Small Car: £140 (Audi A1, BMW Mini, VW Lupo)
- * Med Family: £150 (Audi A3, BMW 1-Series, VW Golf)
- * Large Family: £160 (Audi A4, BMW 3-Series, Mercedes C-Class)
- * Small Executive: £170 (Audi A6, BMW 5-Series, Jaguar XF)
- * Large Executive/4×4: £190 (BMW 7-Series, Mercedes S-Class, Range Rover Vogue)
If any interior, leather care, ‘wheels off’ or engine bay work is required, please state so at the point of enquiry. Basic interior starts from £60 (if leather £70), wheel off detailing from £120 and engine bays from £50.
*Prices shown are “prices from £…” The quote may vary depending on vehicles’ condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc.
Please note, working conditions are paramount when performing a detail over a period of days. Inclement weather, light conditions, available space and time factors all have to be taken into account. Located in postcode NG32, we have a customized unit which is ideally kitted out to ensure best working conditions are available. It is recommended that vehicles are bought to this workshop for optimum results unless otherwise arranged